Finally, it's time for fieldwork!
After being an occupational therapy student in the fieldwork selection process, I realized it would be great to have an online resource of sites. If you've done your fieldwork, please take five minutes to review your site for the benefit of our upcoming occupational therapy students.
Adding your review is very easy and it can be done anonymously.
- Rady Children's Hospital – San Diego, California – five stars (added May 6)
- Queen of the Valley Hospital – West Covina, California – one star (added April 27)
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center – Fayetteville, North Carolina – five stars (added February 11)
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital – Nashville, Tennessee – four stars (added February 3)
- The Pearl at Kruse Way – Portland, Oregon – five stars (added December 5)
Find a facility
Submit a review
To add your own review, first find or add the facility to the system. Then click the link to "add a review" at the bottom of the facility's page.